“Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.” -Barbara Katz Rothman
As your birth doula, I provide the following services:
- Free initial consultation/meet and greet.
- 1-2 prenatal visits with mom, partner, and siblings. These visits can help us get to know one another, establish your birth policies, and will provide mom and partner with helpful information and skills for the birth.
- on-call time 24/7 starting at 37 weeks.
- email and phone support during pregnancy to help answer any questions or provide information. During early labor, I am available for support, encouragement, clarification, or information. We will talk about how you are doing and when I should come to give extra support.
- support during labor, including (but not limited to): emotional and physical support of mom, support of partner and/or siblings, coordination of family, food preparation, support in-hospital to make mom more comfortable, advocacy and information about any interventions or procedures.
- a variety of birth support comfort measures and non-medical pain relief techniques including aromatherapy, acupressure, rebozo technique, massage, music, heat/cold therapy, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, visualization, position suggestions, encouragement, support with hospital staff/explanation of procedures, and practical support for the husband/partner.
- tons of great discounts on birth, pregnancy, newborn and family photography, placenta encapsulation, postpartum doula care, prenatal yoga, floatation therapy, and MUCH more from our community partners.
- 1-2 postpartum visits to check in on mom, baby and family. Additional postpartum doula services are available at an hourly rate or in a package and can include (but are not limited to): emotional and physical support, nutrition consulting, meal preparation, placenta preparation, light cleaning, help with errands, and sibling care.
Doula Services are $700
I offer several packages and options to combine education, doula services, and yoga. Check out my full menu of offerings HERE